What You’ll Need
2 eggplants (roasted, peeled)
100ml fresh cream
30g garlic (roasted)
100g ricotta cheese
20g parmesan cheese
salt & pepper
- Prepare roasted eggplants by removing the peel and chopping into 2 inch pieces.
- Insert prepared “in the juicer” ingredients into your Hurom juicer and extract.
- Combine extracted juice and pulp with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, and salt & pepper.
- Mix well and serve.
- Wash the eggplants thoroughly. Lightly cover with extra virgin olive oil and place in oven at 300°F for 30 minutes.
- Once eggplants are out of the oven and cooled, you can slice them in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside with a spoon.