Hurom's Refer-a-Friend Program Terms & Conditions
- Qualified Referral. A Qualified Referral is defined as a purchase made at www.hurom.com by a person (a "Referred Customer") who arrives to our website by clicking your Refer-a-Friend program link. You are limited to one Qualified Referral for each Referred Customer; in other words, additional/repeat purchases made by a Referred Customer are not counted as additional Qualified Referrals.
- Referred Customer. The Referred Customer and the Referrer cannot be the same person (for example, by using a different email address).
- Referral Rewards. For you to earn referral rewards as a Referrer, the Referred Customer must complete an order greater than $25 in total value, minus all fees including taxes, discounts, shipping, returns, chargebacks, fraudulent payments, and/or other 3rd party fees.
- Reward Payments. Rewards are payable in increments of $40. The maximum Qualified Referrals earned per calendar year may be no more than 50 Qualified Referrals. As a Referrer, you are responsible for any and all tax liability resulting from Referral Rewards.
- Eligibility. Eligibility is limited to individuals only. Hurom's Refer-a-Friend Program cannot be used by businesses for affiliate lead generation as determined in Hurom's sole discretion. (Corporations are not people, my friend!)
- No Spam. You must comply with all up-to-date “SPAM” laws. For example, emails must be created and distributed in a personal manner and bulk email distribution is strongly discouraged. Any distribution of your referral link that could constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" under any applicable law or regulation is expressly prohibited and will be grounds for immediate termination of your account and exclusion from Hurom's Refer-a-Friend program.
- Right to Close Accounts. Hurom's reserves the right to close the account(s) of any Referrer and/or Referred Customer and to request proper payment if the Referrer and/or Referred Customer attempts to use the Hurom Refer-a-Friend program in a questionable manner or breaches any of these Terms & Conditions or is in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.
- Right to Cancel Program or Change Terms. Hurom reserves the right to cancel the Refer-a-Friend Program or to change these Terms & Conditions at any time in its sole discretion. Any unclaimed referral rewards will be forfeited at that time.
Remember, the above is provided merely as a template to get you started. Your program terms must and should be quite different. Here are some helpful questions to consider as you create your own Terms & Conditions:
- Will you have a minimum purchase amount for a Qualified Referral?
- Will you offer rewards for subsequent purchases by a Referred Customer?
- Will you have a maximum earned amount per year?
- Does the Referred Customer have to be a “new” customer – i.e. they’ve never bought from you before?
- Will you disallow referrals to come from within the same household as the Referrer?
- Will you restrict Qualified Referrals to purchases completed on your website, or will you accept referrals over the phone or in person?