Why only juice with your Hurom? Integrate the multi-purpose juicer into cooking with this easy hummus recipe that is perfect for fall festivities.
What You’ll Need
- 1 canned chickpeas (15oz)
- 1 clove garlic (roasted)
- ¼ lemon
- 2 Tb Tahini sauce
- 2 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare and insert “in the juicer” ingredients into your Hurom juicer and extract.
- Combine extracted juice and pulp from ① with tahini sauce and extra virgin olive oil
- Mix well and serve.
- Extract with the control lever on “half-open.”
- Your hummus can be thicker or creamier, depending on the amount of “liquid” you add to the juicer.