Our premium HT slow juicer is perfect for the person with refined taste. Featuring a gold color and a sophisticated hourglass shape, it fits well in most kitchens. The HT slow juicer isn’t just pleasing to the eyes, it effortlessly creates juices, smoothies, and nut milks with the best of them.
- Sophisticated Design: Our HT slow juicer comes in only one color: gold. It’s sweeping curves are designed to please the eye of your most refined guests. The best juice should come out of a great looking juicer.
Slow Squeeze Technology: The HT slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste: We’ve spent decades perfecting our slow juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The HT slow juicer also comes with a control lever and fine and coarse strainers that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
- Easy to Use: During juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency. The HT slow juicer can also be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with an impact resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious cold pressed juices, milk, tofu, and more.
- Works Quietly: Our near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150 watts of power, which means you can enjoy cold pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating. The chute is sized to keep even small fingers out. Most importantly, no blades are used in our products.