Hurom HR Slow Juicer
Our limited-edition HR Slow Juicer features eye-catching style and enhanced function: make premium juices, nut milks, ice creams, sorbets, and more. Shop now!
Our limited-edition HR slow juicer features eye-catching style and enhanced function. The HR slow juicer utilizes our Slow Squeeze Technology (SST) which minimizes oxidation, aeration, and separation on the cellular level and results in gorgeous, smooth, delicious, richer-colored juices full of water soluble fiber. Our HR slow juicer is rarely available, so grab one when you can.
- Lavish design: Our HR slow juicer comes with enhanced cleaning technology and LED lighting that is sure to catch anyone’s eye. Even though it’s designed to fit into a corner of your kitchen, it’s likely to steal the show.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The HR slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and in its most natural state.
- Taste & Pulp Control: We’ve spent decades perfecting our slow juicers for taste. Juice created with a Hurom juicer is fresh, unprocessed and pure. The HR slow juicer also comes with a control lever and fine and coarse strainers that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in bone-dry pulp.
- Easy to Use: During juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency. The HR slow juicer can also be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with a BPA-free, impact-resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics, allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu, and more.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating. The chute is sized to keep even small fingers out. Most importantly, no blades are used in our products.
- Works Quietly: Our near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150 watts of power, which means you can enjoy cold pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers.
|Chamber Type||Second Generation Chamber|
|Chamber Capacity||500 ml (16.9 oz)|
|Auger Speed||43 RPM|
|Spinning Brush||43 RPM|
|Materials||- Body: ABS
- Chamber: Tritan
- Squeezing Screw: Ultem
- Fine Strainer: Stainless Steel & Ultem
- Hopper: ABS
|Product Dimensions||219 x 247 x 4124 mm (8.6 x 9.7 x 16.3 in)|
|Shipping Dimensions||410 x 310 x 385 mm (16.1 x 12.2 x 15.2 in)|
|Hopper Chute Opening||50 mm (2 in)|
|Product Weight||6.2 kg (13.6 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||10.6 kg (23.5 lb)|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 150 W|
|Cord Length||1.4 m (4.6 ft)|
|Standard Usage||Up to 30 minutes continuously|
|Juicer (body, hopper, motor, auger, drum, fine juice strainer)|
|Twin Wing Auger|
|Large Cleaning Brush|
|Small Cleaning Brush|
|Manual & Recipe Book|
Maximum Juice Yield
Higher yield, we strive to squeeze every drop.
More Nutrients, Minimal Oxidation
Our patented slow squeeze auger ensures that no taste or nutrition is lost.
Easy Clean Up
Our technology has been designed to be extraordinarily easy to assemble and clean.
Our ultra-quiet motor does more work with less noise.