Hurom HO Slow Juicer
The HO Slow Juicer combines form and function. It minimizes oxidation & separation on the cellular level, resulting in delicious & nutritious juices. Shop now!
The smooth HO slow juicer has streamlined curves that elegantly combine form and function. The HO utilizes our Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) which retains heat-sensitive phytonutrients and delicate enzymes essential to health that can be otherwise compromised by the eviscerating effect of loud, high-speed blades in traditional juicers and blenders. The HO slow juicer minimizes oxidation, aeration, and separation on the cellular level and results in gorgeous, smooth, delicious, richer-colored juices full of water soluble fiber.
- Stylish design: A pleasure to the senses, HO's compact size and sweeping curves slip beautifully into the space and decor of any countertop.
- Slow Squeezed Technology: The HO slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of hand squeezing juice. This patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and retains all its natural nutrients.
- Taste & Pulp Control: Our slow squeezing process ensures that your juice comes out fresh and pure without reducing nutrients similar to those high speed blades from blenders and other centrifugal juicers. The HO slow juicer also comes with a control lever and fine and coarse strainers that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: The unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in a greatly increased yield.
- Easy to Use: During juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency. Also, the HO slow juicer can also be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with a BPA-free, impact resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits, cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu, and more.
- Works Quietly: Our near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150 watts of power, which means you can enjoy cold pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating. The chute is sized to keep even small fingers out. Most importantly, no blades are used in our products.
|Chamber Type||Second Generation Chamber|
|Chamber Capacity||500 ml (16.9 oz)|
|Auger Speed||43 RPM|
|Spinning Brush||43 RPM|
|Materials||- Body: ABS
- Chamber: Tritan
- Squeezing Screw: Ultem
- Fine Strainer: Stainless Steel & Ultem
- Hopper: ABS
|Product Dimensions||251 x 178 x 411 mm (9.8 x 7.0 x 16.2 in)|
|Shipping Dimensions||410 x 314 x 372 mm (16.1 x 12.4 x 14.6 in)|
|Hopper Chute Opening||50 mm (2 in)|
|Product Weight||6.2 kg (13.6 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||10.3 kg (22.7 lb)|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 150 W|
|Cord Length||1.4 m (4.6 ft)|
|Standard Usage||Up to 30 minutes continuously|
|Juicer (body, hopper, motor, auger, drum, fine juice strainer)|
|Twin Wing Auger|
|Hopper & Lid|
|Large Cleaning Brush|
|Small Cleaning Brush|
|Manual & Recipe Book|
Maximum Juice Yield
Higher yield, we strive to squeeze every drop.
More Nutrients, Minimal Oxidation
Our patented slow squeeze auger ensures that no taste or nutrition is lost.
Easy Clean Up
Our technology has been designed to be extraordinarily easy to assemble and clean.
Our ultra-quiet motor does more work with less noise.