This dessert will be the show stopper at your Thanksgiving feast. Make this healthy, all-natural treat for your loved ones this holiday.
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 2 cups of pumpkins
- 2 cups of greek yogurt
- 1 tsp of pumpkin seeds
- Cut pumpkins into smaller pieces.
- Freeze pumpkins and yogurt overnight or for 4-6 hours.
- Assemble a Hurom Slow Juicer with an ice cream strainer.
- Add frozen pumpkins and yogurt. Churn the pumpkin ice cream.
- Serve cold with a drizzle of maple syrup. Add ground nutmeg and cinnamon for an added spice!
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.