Juicing energizes us, but what about all the leftover juice pulp? Not to worry! Both you and your canine companion can enjoy the benefits of juicing with Hurom Slow Juicers by making these fantastic healthy, fiber-rich dog treats!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- 3 cups organic broth (chicken, turkey, or beef)
- 8 cups of vegetable juice pulp*
- Add in the leftover juice pulp into the broth and mix.
- Use an ice cube tray to fill in your treats. Put in a freezer until frozen.
- Serve frozen! Highly recommended on hot days when we all need a refreshing energy boost.
*Please make sure the pulp does not have any fruits or veggies that are toxic to our furry friends. List of fruits and vegetables unhealthy to dogs include (but not limited to): cherries, grapes, citrus fruits, persimmons, onions, mushroom, raw cabbage, raw broccoli, raw cauliflower.
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.