Why only juice with your Hurom? Integrate the multi-purpose juicer into baking with this easy recipe that is perfect for fall festivities.
- 1 medium apple (peeled, seeds removed)
- 1 medium orange (zest removed and reserved, peel removed)
- 110ml juice, 60g pulp
Crumble Topping Ingredients
- 25g cup walnut pieces
- 60g cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 60g brown sugar
- 60g butter (room temperature)
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 150g flour
- 3g baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 125g fresh or frozen cranberries
- Prepare apple by peeling then chopping into 2 inch pieces. Prepare orange by removing zest with a citrus zester and reserving. Remove peel and cut into 4 pieces. Extract with your Hurom juicer using the coarse strainer, and set aside 110ml juice and 60g pulp.
- Sift flour, baking powder, and salt into a bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric mixer, combine butter and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Add egg, juice & pulp, and cinnamon powder, and blend by hand. Slowly add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Fold in cranberries and orange zest.
- Place liners in muffin pan, and fill each about 1/8 from the top. Evenly distribute crumble topping. Bake for 25 minutes at 400° F. Poke the middle of one with a toothpick to test for doneness.