What You’ll Need
70g cherry tomatoes
40g red bell peppers
3g baking powder
50ml extra virgin olive oil
- Depending on what color crackers you want to make, prepare the respective “in the juicer” ingredients and extract with your Hurom juicer.
- In a mixing bowl, add juice from ① with extra virgin olive oil, and using a sifter add flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Mix until there is no visible powder.
- Place mixture from ② onto a lightly flour-dusted area. Using a rolling pin, roll out until even and thin (about thickness of a regular cracker). Roll over dough with a spike roller and cut into preferred shapes and sizes.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake for 12 – 15 minutes at 350° F.
- Leave dough (②) in the refrigerator for about an hour before rolling out for best results.