The tomato contains lycopene, which inhibits the formation of active oxygen that usually forms after working out. The grape's anthocyanin and resveratrol work to heal sore muscles afterwards.
Featured Health Benefit:
- Weight Loss
- 1 cup of grapes
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 of medium sized lemon
- Peel lemon and cut into appropriate sizes.
- Remove the stem from the cherry tomato, and separate grapes to wash thoroughly.
- Put lever on "close." Extract about half the red grapes, then begin extracting lemon and cherry tomatoes. Alternate the lever between "close" and "half-open."
- Once the rest of the red grapes have been extracted, switch lever to "half-open" position. Allow pulp to be expelled from the chamber.
Grapes are rich in vitamins and organic acids. Even the seeds can be squeezed to extract grapeseed oil. Grapes contain substances like resveratrol (a wonderful antioxidant) that help you to lose weight. Red grapes are also high in antioxidants, that can help with lowering the risk of cardiovascular diseases and helping with fatigue or when you feel dehydrated.
Note: Food and beverages (including juice) are not regarded as medicine or medical supplies, so they do not have a direct effect in treating diseases. Instead of consuming single nutrient or food continuously, it is recommended to incorporate a variety of nutrients and foods in your diet. This product does not guarantee a medical treatment effect.