The vitamin C in bell pepper, along with the lycopene in the tomato, are highly compatible for anti-aging. The B-carotene in both carrot and orange are unquestionable helpers in improving the immune system and nurturing healthy eyes.
- Glowing Skin
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange
- 3 medium-sized carrots
- Wash carrot and cut into appropriate sizes.
- Peel orange before cutting.
- Wash bell peppers thoroughly and cut in half. Remove seeds and prepare by slicing into appropriate sizes.
- Prepare cherry tomatoes by washing thoroughly.
- Put lever on "close." Alternate the order of ingredient insertion.
The bell pepper is so packed with vitamins, especially vitamins A and C, it's been referred to as the "vitamin capsule". Vitamin C is especially effective for healthy skin, as it works to inhibit melanin, preventing dark spots and dull skin tone. The potassium in bell pepper is great for preventing high blood pressure and atherosclerosis, as well as dietary fiber promoting digestion and lowering cholesterol.
Note: Food and beverages (including juice) are not regarded as medicine or medical supplies, so they do not have a direct effect in treating diseases. Instead of consuming single nutrient or food continuously, it is recommended to incorporate a variety of nutrients and foods in your diet. This product does not guarantee a medical treatment effect.