What You’ll Need
1 orange (peeled)
200ml vegetable stock
1 bay leaf
1 Tb extra virgin olive oil
¼ tsp dried thyme
salt & pepper
- Prepare “in the juicer” ingredients. Peel orange before juicing and keep some orange zest.
- Insert ingredients from ① into your Hurom juicer and extract.
- Combine extracted juice and pulp with the orange zest, extra virgin olive oil, dried thyme, and bay leaf in a pot and low boil for 10 minutes.
- Mix flour into milk, and stir into the pot. Low boil another 10 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- You can purchase vegetable stock for easy use.