What You’ll Need
100g squash (steamed)
50g chickpeas (canned)
200ml chicken stock
100ml fresh cream
salt & pepper
- Prepare “in the juicer” ingredients. Squash can be placed in microwave on ‘high’ for 5 minutes, and should be peeled.
- Insert ingredients from ① into your Hurom juicer and extract.
- Combine extracted juice, pulp, and fresh cream in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Bring to a low boil, reduce heat, and allow to simmer on for 20 minutes. Salt and pepper to taste.
- As the Chickpea Squash Soup cools, the soup may become thicker in texture.
- You can purchase bouillon cubes or canned chicken stock for easy use.