What You’ll Need
200g steamed broccoli
40g roasted pine nuts
30g cipolline ‘juice’
10g fresh basil
10g fresh thyme
30g parmesan cheese (grated)
40g extra virgin olive oil
salt & pepper
- Prepare “in the juicer” ingredients.Use only thyme leaves (remove from stem).
- Extract ingredients from ① in your Hurom juicer.
- Combine extracted juice and pulp with parmesan cheese and extra virgin olive oil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well and serve.
- Extract with the control lever on “half-open.”
- Steam broccoli for a short time, so it is still firm. After steaming, press between paper towels to remove excess water. (The extra water from the broccoli can make the pesto runny!)