Serve warm cups of Hurom-made apple cider, and every guest will be amused. This is already our favorite drink of the season. Try the easy recipe yourself and become the hostess of the year.
Hurom Apple Cider Recipe
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 9 Apples
- 3 Oranges
- 3 cups of cranberries
- 1 tsp honey
- Cinnamon sticks, cloves, and star anise
- Assemble a Hurom Slow Juicer with a fine strainer.
- Chop all in-the-juicer ingredients into small pieces to fit the size of the chute.
- Juice apples, oranges, and cranberries in 3:1:1 ratio of cups.
- Heat the juice in a large pot. Once heated, add honey as a natural sweetener.
- Tie cinnamon sticks, cloves, and star anise into a cheesecloth and drop in the pot.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.