Holiday entertainment doesn't always have to include alcohol. If you're hosting for guests who can't drink, try serving them this delicious and healthy boozeless sangria.
Hurom Boozleless Sangria
In-the Juicer Ingredients (serves 6):
- 9 Apples
- 3 Oranges
- 3 cups of cranberries
Other Ingredients (serves 6):
- 2 cups water
- 2 black tea bags
- 1 tsp honey
- Cinnamon sticks
- Fruit garnish (ex. sliced thin rounds of orange, lemon, apple etc.)
- 3 cups carbonated water
- Assemble a Hurom Slow Juicer with a fine strainer.
- Chop all in-the-juicer ingredients into small pieces to fit the size of the chute.
- Juice apples, oranges, and cranberries in 3:1:1 ratio of cups.
- Steep black tea in boiling water with cinnamon sticks for 5 minutes. Discard tea bags and stir in honey to dissolve.
- In a large pitcher, combine juice from step 3, tea from step 4, cinnamon sticks, and fruits garnish.
- Refrigerate for at at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in carbonated water. Serve over ice. Enjoy!
Save on Your Purchase and Get Recipe Ideas
Not in the market to buy a slow juicer right now? No worries. Sign up for our email list and be on the lookout for discounts and special sales of our juicers. Plus, we’ll send you special recipe ideas and other goodies like a guides to healthy eating and tips on how you can get the most out of a Hurom juicer.