Refurbished HH Elite Slow Juicer
The HH Elite slow juicer is equipped with Slow Squeezing Technology to turn ingredients into delicious, vibrant juices, and vegan nut milk. The HH Elite slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. Order yours today!
Refurbished HH Elite
All Certified Refurbished machines have been built and refurbished by hand.
15-Day Money Back Guarantee with pre-paid return labels.
Free shipping is available for every Certified Refurbished purchase.
5-year warranty on motors and 1-year warranty on parts for Certified Refurbished HH Elite Slow Juicer.
Our best-selling HH Elite slow juicer has been our tried and true juicer for years. An iF, Red Dot, IDEA and Good Design winner, the HH Elite slow juicer is pleasing to the eyes, as well as the taste buds. It is equipped with our Slow Squeezing Technology (SST) which gently, quietly, and efficiently squeezes a vast variety of ingredients into delicious, vibrant juices, and vegan nut milks.
- Refurbished: Refurbished juicers are pre-owned juicers that were remanufactured at our top-notch facility. To ensure the best quality and customer experience, we uphold the industry's highest testing standards. Refurbished juicers come with all the same in-the-box parts and accessories.
- Award-Winning Design: The HH Elite slow juicer features Good Design, iF, Red Dot, and IDEA award winning design. A pleasure for the senses, its compact size slips beautifully into the space and decor of any countertop.
- Slow Squeeze Technology: The HH Elite slow juicer rotates at a speed of just 43 revolutions per minute to mimic the motion of a hand squeezing juice. Our patented Slow Squeeze Technology ensures your juice stays fresh and retains all of its natural nutrients.
- Taste & Pulp Control: Unlike blenders with high speed blades and centrifugal juicers that heat up and quickly break down ingredients, our slow squeezing process ensures that your cold pressed juice comes out gently without reducing nutrients. The HH Elite slow juicer also comes with a control lever and fine and coarse strainers that allow you to control the amount of pulp to suit your taste.
- Yield: Our unique low-speed auger squeezes every drop of juice, resulting in a greatly increased yield.
- Easy to Clean: During juicing, the inner spinning brush rotates to clean the chamber and strainer simultaneously, reducing clogging and increasing juicing efficiency. The HH Elite slow juicer can also be quickly disassembled and assembled, making cleaning a breeze.
- Quality: Made with an impact resistant ABS plastic body, our slow juicers are extremely durable. The heavy-duty Ultem strainer and auger are 8x stronger than traditional plastics allowing our slow juicers to handle years of daily use.
- Versatility: Works wonderfully on fruits (even ripe bananas and soft, delicate berries), cruciferous vegetables, leafy greens, nuts and soybeans to create nutritious juices, milk, tofu, and more.
- Works Quietly: A near-silent AC motor works efficiently using just 150 watts of power, which means you can enjoy cold-pressed juice at home without the noise caused by traditional juicers and blenders.
- Safety: Duplicate safety sensors allow the unit to operate only if the chamber is completely and accurately assembled on the base. A built-in cooling system with integrated heat vents prevents overheating. The chute is sized to keep even small fingers out. Most importantly, no blades are used in our products.
|Chamber Type||Second Generation Chamber|
|Chamber Capacity||500 ml (16.9 oz)|
|Auger Speed||43 RPM|
|Spinning Brush||43 RPM|
- Body: ABS
Warning: This product contains chemicals including Di-Phthalate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
|Product Dimensions||249 x 171 x 398 mm (9.8 x 6.7 x 15.7 in)|
|Shipping Dimensions||410 x 314 x 372 mm (16.1 x 12.4 x 14.6 in)|
|Hopper Chute Opening||50 mm (2 in)|
|Product Weight||6.2 kg (13.6 lb)|
|Shipping Weight||10.1 kg (22.3 lb)|
|Voltage||120 V, 60 Hz, 150 W|
|Cord Length||1.4 m (4.6 ft)|
|Standard Usage||Up to 30 minutes continuously|
Inside the Box
Large Cleaning Brush
Manual & Recipe Book
Twin Wing Auger
Hopper & Lid
Small Cleaning Brush